Containerized diesel gensets for oil companies
manufactures diesel gensets with power from 800 to 2500 kW in Sever-type
containers for oil and gas companies and mining and processing enterprises. We
deliver gensets, pump stations for pumping layer water (maintaining reservoir
pressure at oil deposits) and for the power supply of drill units.
- We manufacture DGs according to TU 27.11.31-001- 23041585-2018 of rated power up to 2500 kW.
- We engineer turn-key power supply packages and deliver high-voltage diesel gensets 6,3 and 10,5 kV with switchgears of unilateral maintenance..
- Recommend reliable engines – Japanese Mitsubishi, English Perkins, American Cummins, German MTU. Current generators – French Leroy Somer, Italian Mecc Alte, English Stamford.
- We manufacture Sever all-metal containers вof II fire resistance level, according to TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017, from 3 to 15 m, with additional fuel compartments.
- We manufacture fuel tanks up to 15.000l, oil tanks, exhaust systems.
- We design and install ATS panels, input switching devices, high-voltage switchgear of unilateral maintenance.
- We carry out turnkey construction and electrical installation work.
- We connect fire and security alarms, program remote monitoring of diesel genset operation.
- We prepare a circuit diagram, ATS and switchgear diagrams.
When developing and drawing up engineering working documentation, it is required to determine:
- Calculation of the consumed load with a reserve for starting currents (if there are no frequency inverters).
- Diesel genset operation principle: parallel or every genset for a separate load.
- Participation of the substation in the power supply system.
- Auto start and synchronization of a DG with the network
Video: packaging a 2500 kW DG for NOVATEK at the production facilities of Techexpo
Examples of 1-2 MW DGs project documentation for oil and gas companies:
Specification for manufacturing a diesel genset in an all-metal container TE.1400S-T6300-2RN, 1384 kW power, 6,3 kV voltage, 2nd degree of automation: diesel genset technical statement, equipment configuration, fuel supply system, fire safety, security system.
Circuit drawing of KTP-2х1600, RU-6kV switchgear, “Iva” switchgear of unilateral maintenance: 1500 kW DG startup mode
DG capacity calculation
Table: calculating electrical energy consumption and electric parameters for KTP-2х1600
manufactures metal containers from 3 to 20 meters long for industrial and power
equipment: diesel generator sets, packaged transformer substations, nitrogen
units, modular data centers, boiler rooms, compressors and pumps. The fire-resistance
rating of a metal all-welded container unit – II. Sever-typed all-metal containers
are suitable for diesel and gas engine gensets. A stainless steel sheet is
simultaneously a shape-generating and strength element: the selection of thickness
and section allows improving the capacity.
The fitness for subsequent insulation and finishing of the structure distinguishes our containers from "sea" ones. The container has non-combustible heat insulation and is designed to operate in the ambient temperature range from -50 to +50o С. The technological opening for installation and dismantling of the main equipment is in the end wall of the container combined with the exhaust valve. Ventilation hatches with louvre grilles are installed in them and covers above them are from the outside of the container.
Container shipping in 2020
- Containers for installing frequency inverters and transformers, 8058х2438х3000 mm.
- Containers for IT stands and radio equipment: 4500х2430х2600 мм и 9000х2430х2600 mm.
- Containers for the uninterruptable power of military equipment (radars, surveillance systems) 3740*2400*2670 mm.
- Paired modules for packaged transformer substation (transformers and switchgears) 8058х2438х3000 mm.
- Power supply package for three DGs 8000х9000х3300 mm.
- Container for oil depot.
- Container 45 ft 13700х2484х2896 mm
Manufacturing containers for 1 - 2 MW diesel gensets
Recommended 1000 kW (1 MW) diesel genset for oil and gas companies
Green Power GP1400A/C
1200 - 1500 kW diesel genset for drillers and pumps
Green Power GP1650A/P
ТЭ.1500С-Т400-2РН Mitsubishi (1500 kW)
Our completed deliveries:
1 - 2 MW containerized gensets (container units manufactured by Techexpo)
All-metal containers manufactured by Techexpo have increased dimensions (12 x 3.2 x 3.2 m) and a rigid frame to accommodate large equipment (1-2 MW diesel and gas power plants).
Configuration of 1-2 MW Sever-type containers:
- remote radiator
- gas fire extinguishing system
- increased built-in 3000-liter fuel tank with level sensors
- system of automatic fuel pumping and emergency draining of fuel from the container
- additional 200-liter oil tank
- heat recovery modules
- supply and exhaust ventilation system with natural and mechanical drive
- controlled hot air dampers
- openings in the walls for the inflow of outside air and the removal of hot air
- canopies for rain protection and noise reduction
- fans for forced air circulation during hot periods
- noise-absorbing screen made of fiberglass panels
- resident muffler with noise protection visor
- power cabinet with motorized generator circuit breaker
- automatic coolant temperature regulation
- routine and maintenance lighting
- non-combustible insulation for operation at ambient temperatures below -40
- stand-by lighting (vibration-resistant lamps with autonomous battery)
- auxiliaries board with automatic switches and protective cutout device
- painting in the client's branded colors
How we make containers: our production facilities and technologies
Video: load testing of 3 DGs by 1200 kW at the production facilities of Techexpo
An example of requirements for designing and manufacturing diesel gensets for oil and gas companies
THE SPECIFICATION AND MAIN COMPOSITION OF A 100 KW DIESEL GENSET
The main composition of the diesel genset
- Container unit (heat-insulated) according to TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017;
- ТE.100S-Т400-2RN diesel generator unit;
- Fuel system;
- Oil system;
- Air cooling with the air valve and flame arrester;
- Lighting system;
- Coolant system;
- Air delivery system;
- Heating and ventilating system;
- Starting system;
- Automatic diesel genset control system;
- Instrumentation and controls;
- 0,4 kV input switching device and auxiliaries board;
- Load sharing unit with the mains;
- Automatic fire suppression and fire and security alarm system;
- Exhaust system.
Requirements for architectural and civil engineering solutions
- TE.100S-T400-2RN genset running at idle speed shall provide the direct start of an unloaded squirrel-cage motor with a power of up to 35% of the rated power with a 5-7-fold starting current. At the same time, the automatic switch of the generator of the genset shall not turn off.
- Manual adjustment of the generator voltage pre-set value within the range from -5 to 5% of the nominal voltage should be provided for any symmetrical load from 10 to 100%.
- The genset shall withstand a three-phase short circuit within the protection time without damage in any load mode from 0 to 100%.
- Instantaneous loss of load from 100% to 0 shall not lead to a shutdown of the genset. Permissible loading modes shall be set in the delivery specifications.
- Diesel genset shall meet the requirements of GOST R 50783, GOST R 53176, GOST 33115, TU 27.11.31-001- 23041585-2018.
General requirements for engineering structures
- The metal structures of the block shall comply, be designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the Federal Law of December 23, 2009 No. 384-FZ “Technical Regulations on the Safety of Buildings and Structures”, GOST 23118, SP 53-101, SP 16.13330, GOST 12.2.003, GOST 12.1.005, TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017;
- Modular structures (when the building is delivered in modular design) shall meet the requirements of SP 20.13330 and TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017 taking into account transport loads (railways, motor vehicles);
- Maintaining the set physical pаrameters of facilities shall be provided according to SP 50.13330;
- The minimum weight of engineering structures by the use of new effective materials, their optimal reliability and ergonomics shall be provided;
- The rigidity of block structures shall ensure commissioning without disassembly and revision after transportation, roping, installation;
- The bearing elements of the unit shall be manufactured according to TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017 with a fireproof coating and provide the required fire resistance of structures according to the requirements of the Federal Law of 22.07.2008 No.123–FZ “Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements” for the buildings of II fire resistance level.
ТRequirements for protective structures and interior furnishing
- The protective structures of a diesel genset – sandwich panels shall meet the requirements of GOST 32603 and be factory-built;
- The outer and inner plating of diesel gensets’ wall panels shall be made of the galvanized corrugated sheet according to GOST 14918 at least 0,6 m thick mm. The physical and chemical properties of the coatings shall comply with GOST 30246. Paint and varnish compositions of panels and finishing accessories shall ensure resistance to a medium aggressive environment according to SP 28.13330;
- The outer and inner facing of wall panels shall be with trapezoidal corrugations of the T-T type according to GOST 32603, no more than 3.0 mm deep, no more than 3,0 mm, width no more than 10 mm, and corrugation pitch 150 – 200 mm. Interlocks shall not be seen;
- Protective structures of the unit shall reduce the noise level from the diesel genset equipment to the values provided for by SN 2.2.4/18.104.22.1682;
- Interior finishing shall be done in the factory in line with the purpose of the premises and agreed with the client;
- For finishing floors, walls and ceilings, materials permitted by the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision shall be used, as well as comply with fire safety requirements;
- Select the thickness of panels and insulation according to GOST 32603 and SP 50.13330.
Requirements for roofing
- Galvanized steel sheet according to GOST 14918 with trapezoidal corrugations according to GOST 24045 with insulation from rigid mineral wool boards of NG combustibility group
- The insulation material shall be environmentally friendly, non-combustible (combustibility groups NG GOST 30244), correspond to group T1 in toxicity of substances (Article 13 of the Federal Law of 04.07.2008 No. 123-FZ "Technical regulations on fire safety requirements". Select the insulation thickness according to SP 50.13330.
Requirements for floors
- The base and floors of the building shall provide the necessary strength from the impact of gravity loads of the equipment placed and the building itself;
- To make the floors in the engine room with a slope to divert fluid leaks into the general drainage;
- Floors are covered with corrugated steel sheets with an anti-slip coating according to GOST 8568;
- The floors of the building shall be made with a non-sparking coating, be resistant to fuel and oil and have a leak-tight crimp seal flanging at least 150 mm high in places where spills or fluid leaks are possible.
Requirements for doors
- The entrance door of the block shall consist of the bearing element of the door frame and front sheet (metal sections and sheet according to GOST 19903);
- To provide thermal insulation of the door with non-combustible insulation (flammability group NG GOST 30244), corresponding to the toxicity of substances of group Т1 (article 13 Federal law dated 04.07.2008 No. 123-Fz 'Technical regulations for fire safety requirements')
- The door shall be installed on a profile metal frame;
- The clear height of the door entrance shall be at least 1.9 m, the clear entrance width – at least 0.8 m. It is allowed to increase the clear opening in height and width to ensure the possibility of moving the equipment through the doorway into the unit;
- The design of the frame and door (with insulation) according to the design documentation of the manufacturer;
- The door of a diesel genset shall open outwards (in the direction of exit from the block);
- To provide closers for tight closing of doors with a roller lock on the front door. A deadlock, a cylinder mechanism with a single row key are required. Security class: 3. The lock inside the unit may be opened without a key. Install anti-vandal handles and door locks;
- The door of a building shall be equipped with safety appliances (for example, ropes, chains).
Requirements for gates
- Gates shall be steel, swinging;
- Provide thermal insulation of the gate with non-combustible insulation (flammability group NG GOST 30244), corresponding to the toxicity of substances of group Т1 (article 13 Federal law dated 04.07.2008 No. 123-Fz 'Technical regulations for fire safety requirements');
- The door leaves shall open outwards (in the direction of exit from the block) and in the closed position be locked from the inside of the block without a key;
- The gate designs shall provide the tight closure of leaves;
- The gate shall be equipped with devices preventing its fall (for example, ropes, chains), as well as locks that protect the doors from sudden closing from wind gusts and securely fix the doors in the open position;
- To provide three hinges on the wings of a gate;
- The sizes of a gateway when leaves are open shall allow for rolling out a diesel generator from the block box for its maintenance and replacement of separate units;
- The design of a gate according to the design documents of the manufacturing plant.
Requirements for steel structures
- For support steelwork, to use grades of steel in compliance with the requirements of SP 16.13330 and TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017;
- To adopt shaped and sheet rolled steel: grade of steel – S245 according to GOST 27772 – for 2nd and 3rd structure groups; grade of steel S235 according to GOST 27772 – for steel auxiliary structures of the 4th group.
- Rolled steel used for support steelworks of the 2nd and 3rd groups operated outdoors shall meet the requirements for impact viscosity KSV+20=34 J/cm² and KSA+20=29 J/cm² according to SP 16.13330. There are no requirements for impact viscosity to support the steelworks of the 4th group;
- Steel structures shall be from steel-shaped sections, pipes and a rectangular closed section;
- To make steel structures with the elements made from a rectangular closed section with continuous seams and with end welding. It is allowed not to provide corrosion-proofing of inner surfaces.
Requirements for floors
- The base and floors of the building should provide the required strength from the impact of gravity loads of the placed equipment and the building itself;
- To implement floors in the machinery compartment with a slope to divert fluid leaks into the general drain;
- The floors are covered with corrugated steel sheets with anti-slip coat according to GOST 8568;
- The floors of the building shall be made with a non-sparking coating, be resistant to fuel and oil and have a hermetic flanging at least 150 mm high in places where spills or fluid leaks are possible.
Requirements for manufacturing and assembling steelwork structures
- Steelwork structures shall be manufactured in compliance with the requirements of GOST 23118 and SP 53-101 according to working documentation approved by the developer and accepted for production by the manufacturer;
- Structures should meet the bearing capacity requirements established during the design (strength and rigidity);
- The manufacturing method of structures should be regulated by technological documentation approved as prescribed by the manufacturer;
- The marking of steel elements shall be legible and indelible. All elements shall comply with the attached packing list;
- Bolts, nuts, washers should be packed separately in sealed plastic bags;
- The manufacturer shall submit all certificates of conformity for the materials and products used;
- The maximum deviations of the actual position of the mounted structures shall not exceed the values given in SP 70.13330 upon acceptance;
- Quality of manufactured building structures shall comply with the requirements outlined in GOST 23118, TU 25.11.23-001-99672874-2017 and SP 53-101;
- Production quality control of construction and installation works shall be carried out in compliance with the requirements of SP 48.13330.
Requirements for welded joints
- Welded joints of steel structures shall be performed subject to the requirements of SP 16.13330
- All welding works shall be performed subject to the requirements of SP 70.13330 and SNiP 12-03. The height of welded joints is calculated by the smallest thickness of the elements to be welded;
- Welding steel structures shall be performed according to GOST 5264. For the steel of S245 and S235 brands according to GOST 27772 when manual arc welding, electrodes of the E46A type are used under GOST 9467;
- For automatic welding, the Sv-08G2S welding wire brand shall be used according to GOST 2246.
Working documentation: drawings of the container with DG
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FUEL SYSTEM
Fuel system composition
- Fuel consumed tank equipped with four level sensors: emergency upper, upper, lower, emergency lower levels;
- Device for refueling from mobile refueling facilities;
- Manual pump for fuel injection from a portable container;
- Mechanical valve installed on the supply line, which prevents spontaneous discharging of the tank;
- Cut-off fuel cooler (plate heat exchanger with axial fan);
- Pipeline for emergency draining of fuel outside the container into a portable container;
- Pipeline for cleaning the fuel tank (for draining sludge into a portable container);
- Diesel generator feed pipelines;
- Cut-off fuel pipeline;
- Fuel gauge;
- Coarse and fine filters;
- Pipeline valves, fittings and ancillaries;
- Mechanical fuel consumption meter installed in the feed line at the inlet to the fuel consumed tank;
- Fuel consumption meter (accuracy class not higher than 0.5) with readings output to the ACS on the fuel line from the supply tank to the engine;
- Mechanical water separator (coarse filter/water separator) with electric heating 24V 300 W (minimum) in explosion-proof design, which is switched on when the fuel is cooled below 5°С;
- Automatic fuel leakage protection system from the tank and fuel lines;
- Electrical fuel heater.
The time of autonomous operation of TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset from the fuel consumed tank is at least 24 hours.
- The capacity of the fuel consumed tank shall sustain the set time of autonomous operation of the diesel genset.
- Fuel consumed tanks shall be equipped with emergency drain pipelines.
- An emergency pipeline of every tank shall have two valves: one, directly next to the tank, sealed, in the open position, another one – in an easily-accessible place in the case of a fire.
- Fuel tanks should be equipped with fuel level relay sensors from signaling output to the local (diesel) panel. Signaling of the threshold and emergency minimum levels in the fuel consumed tank, threshold and emergency maximum levels in the fuel consumed tank shall be brought to the panel.
- Fuel consumed tanks shall have cooling systems excluding the ingress of fuel vapors into the diesel genset building. The cooling pipes of consumed tanks shall be laid inclined to the tanks, brought outward through the roof or outside wall of the diesel genset, and end with cooling valves with fire prevention devices installed at a height of at least 1 m higher than the upper point of the roof.
- To allow for the possibility of settling and draining water in the design of the fuel tank.
- To adopt 09G2S steel as a material for pipelines of the fuel system according to GOST 8732-78, GOST 8734-75 with obligatory compliance with the next requirements:
- 100 % quality control with non-invasive procedures;
- Pipes and parts of pipelines shall be drop tested at a temperature of minus 60 С.
- The external anticorrosive coat shall be applied to all the pipelines of the internal manifold of the unit. The anticorrosive isolation shall correspond to the Technology regulations of Rosneft JSC company No. P2-05 TI-0002 "Anticorrosive protection of metal structures at the facilities of oil and gas production, oil and gas processing and oil products supply of the company". The tightness of shut-off valves shall be at least class A under GOST R 54808-2011.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LUBRICATING SYSTEM
The lubricating system composition:
- electric pump for pumping oil into the crankcase;
- electric pump for pumping out oil from the crankcase;
- pipeline and pipeline valves (ball valves, elbows, etc.);
- system of removal of crankcase gases beyond the unit box;
- additional reserve manual pump for pumping oil;
- consumable oil tank equipped with a filling port, visual level gauge, device for draining oil into a portable container and cooling system.
Consumable oil tank volume - not less than 140 liters.
The operating time of the diesel genset in normal mode without the need to add engine oil to the engine crankcase is at least 250 hours.
- The diesel engine oil system shall provide an uninterrupted supply of filtered and cooled oil from the crankcase to all engine friction units.
- The oil in the crankcase shall be automatically replenished from the service oil tank.
- Provide for the possibility of adding oil to the oil consumed tank without shutting down the running diesel unit.
- The cooling system of the supply oil tank shall be brought outside the unit box and equipped with a fire prevention device.
- Remove crankcase gases outside the block box, to provide for ventilation of the diesel crankcase with a condensate collector located inside the container unit. Place the condensate collector below the level of the ventilation hole in the engine crankcase. Provide heating of the breather outside the module container.
- Places of connection of pipelines to external networks shall be equipped with mating fittings (flanges, threads, seals) and fasteners. Mark external connections on metal plates (nameplates) that are resistant to environmental impact.
- The oil gauge shall be equipped with shut-off valves.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXHAUST SYSTEM
Exhaust system composition:
- Bellows compensators for thermal expansion of the exhaust tract;
- Noise mufflers with spark extinguishing system, condensate drain devices with fasteners for their installation on the TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset roof;
- Exhaust pipes.
- If the installed system exceeds the transport dimensions, during the transportation of the genset, mufflers with fasteners, exhaust pipes and condensate drain pipelines shall be dismantled, packed and unfastened inside the block box;
- The muffler on the roof shall have a damage-prevent guard that prevents injury to personnel on the roof;
- Exhaust systems shall be painted with special heat-resistant paints;
- The exhaust system inside the container shall be equipped with a thermal insulation system that provides fire protection and protection of personnel from contact with heated surfaces.
- The gas exhaust system shall have thermal and sound insulation;
- Places of possible ice formation shall be protected with an anti-icing system;
- When transporting the power unit, provide sealed plugs on the exhaust pipes
THE COOLING SYSTEM
Cooling system composition:
- heater with a reserve tank;
- temperature regulator;
- two coolant heating devices (220 V).
- temperature sensors;
- fans, coolant line;
- coolant drain pipeline from the container into a portable box;
- manual coolant pump with flexible pipes.
The cooling system shall provide automatic coolant temperature regulations, refueling and draining the coolant with a manual pump, compensation of the thermal expansions of the liquid, as well as provide container ventilation. Manual fan switching-on mode shall be provided. The direction of the ejection of heated air from the diesel generator is along the axis (from the end). Fans shall be covered with damage-prevent guards.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY AND LIGHTING EQUIPMENT OF TE.100S-T400-2RN DIESEL GENSET
reliability category for the power supply of instrumentation and controls system,
automated fire safety and emergency lighting of the diesel genset.
the diesel genset auxiliary power supply from the auxiliaries board connected
to NKU-0,4 kV low-voltage package module of the preliminary water removal unit site
and from the genset with ATS function. Maximum auxiliaries board power is 10
board shall be designed to be powered and controlled with genset accessories,
as well as provide:
- automatic and manual control of the ventilation and heating system in the container unit;
- power supply and manual control of the genset lighting system;
- provision of power supply to consumers of the genset auxiliaries;
- power supply for the automatic fire extinguishing and security alarm system;
- power supply of the automatic battery charger of the genset.
The auxiliaries board
shall be a metal cabinet of one-way maintenance, equipped with a door on the
Cabinet doors shall
have stiffeners. Paint cabinet with powder method;
breakers for the protection of auxiliary circuits, an auxiliary transformer
220/12V, contactors and relays of auxiliary automation systems, sockets for
connecting 220V electrical equipment shall be placed in the auxiliaries board.
To connect the socket lines, it is necessary to provide an RCD. Install LEDs on
the front panel of the auxiliaries board signaling the operation of the
auxiliary systems of the module;
circuits shall be made with flexible cables with copper conductors.
shutdown of ventilation equipment, electric heaters, routine lighting and
socket network in case of fire, subject to paragraph 4.43 of VNTP 01/87/04-84,
it is necessary to provide for the installation of shunt releases on circuit
breakers. To propagate the signal, it is necessary to provide an intermediate
relay in the auxiliaries board, from which it is necessary to output signals to
circuit breakers with shunt releases to switch off the above equipment. To
coordinate the load between the control and starting unit (output signal
parameters Uwork = ± 24V, Iwork no more than 1.2 A) and shunt releases (220 V),
it is necessary to provide a switching device UK-VK/04. The device shall be
installed close to shunt releases and an intermediate relay with output signals
to turn off devices - in the auxiliaries board.
uninterruptible power supply shall include a DC battery pack with chargers
(backup - 2x100%) to provide power to all auxiliary equipment and diesel genset
systems during a power outage within at least 2 hours.
0,4 kV power cables from the generator:
- Implement cable entry into the building through specialized cable entry devices;
- Number of cable cores – 5;
- Cable core section – 70 mm2;
- Material of all cable cores – copper;
- Material of cable material and sheath – polyvinyl chloride. The material shall not propagate flame, shall be suitable for operating conditions (low temperatures), with low smoke and gas emission.
- The selection of cables and laying method shall correspond to the Electrical installation code, Industry building code 332 and GOST 31565 and be carried out depending on the equipment manufacturers' requirements and operating conditions as agreed with the client.
- All electrical circuits shall be made with flexible cables with copper conductors for group laying, flame retardant, low smoke and gas emission (version - ng-LS) according to GOST 31565.
- Considering the subsequent expansion, it is necessary to allocate 20% of the free space in relation to multi-core cables.
- All cables and terminals shall be marked as consistent with the classification and coding system adopted as part of the design documentation for the system.
- Implement cable entry devices with seals (when cables pass through the unit walls, unify cable entry devices according to the requirements of VNTP 01/87/04).
- In unified cable entry devices, channels, which are not used, shall be plugged.
- To implement cable passages through walls in compliance with the requirements of paragraph 3.65 of SNiP 3.05.06-85.
To take the next safeguard measures:
- automatic power-off.
- safety ground.
- potential equalization.
Personnel and equipment protection from exposure to short circuit currents, lighting discharges, static electricity and potential equalization:
- Measures according to the requirements of Electrical installation code, SO 153-34.21.122, RD 39-22-113; GOST 30331.1, GOST 12.4.026;
- Continuous and reliable electrical communication between flexible metal roofing and metallic structures of the building;
- Provide for the protection of the building from secondary effects of lightning and lightning strike protection through underground, external ground (overground) communications;
- Provide for the main and additional potential equalizing network according to paragraphs 1.7.82, 1.7.83 of the Electrical installation code (seventh edition).
- Adopt the grounding system of the TN-C-S type (divide the grounding bus into N and РЕ in the auxiliaries board);
- Implement a grounding loop of 4x40 mm steel strip along the perimeter of the building at a height of 150 mm. Implement the grounding bar before the assembly of the heating system, arrangement of power equipment, and lay it along the wall of the building;
- All the joints of the grounding loop strips are overlapping (no less than the width of the strip) and shall be welded with a continuous seam from three sides. In the places of connection of the ground loop strip, it is necessary to weld along the strip on both sides (top and bottom) with a length of at least two widths;
- Weld connections according to GOST 5264;
- Paint the bar as consistent with paragraph 3.2.2 GOST R 50462-2009 with the stripes of the same width of green and yellow colors at a pitch from 50 to 100 mm adjacent to each other along the entire length;
- To implement the neutral earthing of the equipment with the special (RE) cable core by joining the grounding line (grounding nodes located next to the equipment);
- The location of the grounding conductor in the building shall be marked by the grounding sign;
- Perform the grounding of the bearing metal structures of the block box to the grounding line at two points with continuous seam welding;
- From the internal grounding loop, provide for two outputs to the outer side of the block box with 4x40 mm steel strips exceeding the size of the block by 60 mm;
- Adopt RE SCCHSN as the main grounding bus of the diesel genset.
Requirements for 0,4 kV input switching device
- 0,4 kV input switching device is intended for receiving electric energy of a three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz, with a voltage of 0.4 kV from the generator and distributing it to the consumer;
- 0.4 kV input switching device shall be connected to the generator with a cable with a 1.0 kV insulation class;
- 0.4 kV input switching device is a metal cabinet of one-way maintenance equipped with a cable input/output door on the front side. In the 0.4 kV input switching device, circuit breakers of power circuits, contactors and relays of auxiliary automation systems shall be placed.
- Cabinet doors shall have stiffeners. Paint cabinet with the powder method.
- On the front panel of the 0.4 kV input switching device, install LEDs that signal the presence of voltage, the position of the circuit breakers.
- Perform the cable lead-in from the generator on top of the input switching device cabinet, perform the outlet of the external cable of 0.4 kV of the outgoing line through the base of the block container. Cable inputs/conclusions shall be framed with a hermetic seal.
- All electrical circuits shall be made with flexible cables with copper cores.
- All metal non-power parts of the 0.4 kV input switching device, cabinets and panels shall be attached to a specially designed copper grounding bus, which has a place to connect it to the common grounding loop of the diesel genset. Next to this place, the "Grounding" sign shall be applied.
In the 0.4
kV input switching device and in the auxiliaries board, provide for the
installation of electricity meters with an accuracy class of 0.5 to measure
active energy 0,4 kV and 1,0 kV – to measure reactive energy;
meters shall have two interfaces of serial line communication RS-485 for
information output in the diesel genset ACS and further transfer to the client's
shall be made in compliance with the requirements of the laws of the Russian Federation
on metrological support of measured values.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AUTOMATION SYSTEM
degree of automation according to GOST R 55437 and GOST 33105. Sensors for
monitoring the air environment in the engine room. Control of heating in the
building by maintaining the air temperature within plus 5 ºС with the
possibility of increasing to plus 18 ºС for the period of repair. Manual
control of equipment: lighting and ventilation.
In the event
of a fire, or gas hazard in the building of the diesel genset, as well as in
the event of a signal of unauthorized access and a malfunction of the fire
alarm and ventilation systems, corresponding signals shall be transmitted to
the client's TP ACS system.
Requirements for the ACS
automation of TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset shall be implemented by a manufacturing
plant as ACS according to current regulatory documents of the Russian
functions of control, during routine maintenance, the ACS shall be provided
with a control panel with a graphic display that allows displaying of the
- Voltage in three phases and supply frequency;
- Voltage in one phase and generator frequency;
- Line-to-line voltage;
- The level of fuel in tanks, fuel rate;
- ICE temperature and temperature in the radiator;
- Operating ventilators monitoring;
- Fuel and oil pressure;
- Exhaust temperature ;
- Boost pressure, coolant temperature, intake manifold air temperature;
- Temperature in the compartment;
- The temperature of the generator windings and bearings;
- Current, power factor, active and reactive power;
- Charger voltage;
- Battery voltage;
- Diesel generator running time (in hours, minutes), intervals and times of automatic checks;
- Working mode, generator breaker status;
- Emergency information;
- Diesel generator status change information ;
- Signal presets;
- Status signaling: operation; readiness; start; stop; emergency stop; control with DP; malfunction with DP.
with the upper level of the diesel genset ACS, the possibility of connecting
via the RS 485 interface (ModBus RTU protocol) shall be provided. As part of
the documentation for the ACS, address maps of protocols with a description of
the functions and formats for representing variables shall be presented.
- ACS shall provide fulfilling the functions of security, blocking, control and management of all facilities contained in TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset (ACS shall be manufactured based on a programmable logical controller (PLK).
- ACS shall provide automatic and remote control of all facilities contained in the diesel genset, provide the mode of automatic maintaining of the set value of technological parameters, the possibility of presets by the operator, as well as access to instrumentation and controls diagnostics;
- The system shall additionally provide the next functions: engine startup and shutdown; mains and generator contactors on-off: changing the operation mode of the diesel genset; changing signal presets;
- In the event of a power failure on one of the inputs, the genset is automatically started with a corresponding transfer to the load acceptance readiness mode. In the event of a complete shutdown of the main power supply (shutdown of the second input as well), the load is switched to power from the genset. After the mains voltage is restored, the ACS automatically switches the load to mains power and, at the end of the diesel genset engine cooling period, turns it off.
- ACS shall have the function of diesel genset remote control from the operator's workstation;
genset software and hardware tools used in the ACS shall be intended for
continuous and round-the-clock operation without the constant presence of
operational staff. The ACS developer shall determine and present a required
list (scope) of parameters (information) for exchange with the top management
while providing promptness of management and sufficiency of diagnostic functions.
equipment shall be placed in a free-standing cabinet (control cabinet). The
selected cabinet shall be a standard type of series-produced cabinet.
The ACS of
TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset shall provide:
- Double conversion UPS providing at least 1 hour of continuous operation during a power outage. UPS and batteries shall be built into the control cabinet;
- UPS bypass with the ability to input/output the UPS from the operation without interrupting operation and without changing operating modes of the diesel genset ACS;
- Individual power supplies for PLC and instrumentation and controls shall be redundant and operate in “hot standby mode”, connection of redundant power supplies shall be carried out through a diode bridge;
- IS barriers, relays for connecting instrumentation and controls;
- Backup I/O channels in the amount of at least 20% of those used;
- Ventilation according to the set temperature, lighting and signaling the opening of the control cabinet door.
- The software utilities of diesel genset ACS shall meet the next requirements:
- Functional completeness: reliability (including recoverability); modifiability; scalability; modularity; usability.
- The software utilities of diesel genset ACS shall be sufficient for implementation together with technical means of the required set of system functions;
- The software shall be built in such a way that the lack of some data does not affect the performance of control system functions, in the implementation of which these data are not used. The application software of the controllers shall be created using standard software languages described in GOST IEC 61131-2;
- The software shall have the tools for diagnostics of technical means, reconfiguration means, means of controlling the reliability of input information with corresponding warning signals and messages;
- ACS shall be completed with basic and applied software with a set of documents as consistent with GOST34.201;
- To prevent the violation of system, latest and archival information, as well as prevent the violation of the production processes from accidental exposures on the part of unauthorized parties, the software shall provide for unauthorized access protection with a division of access levels for different categories of users. It is also necessary to provide for the possibility of administering user rights, changing user passwords, deleting/adding system users;
- The software shall maintain a system log, which shall register alarm events, error messages and security events, of the list of which shall be agreed upon with the Client; the system log protection against unauthorized changes shall be provided.
Requirement for assembling instrumentation and control equipment
- Provide the mounting of instrumentation and controls on the equipment in a place convenient for maintenance and metering as consistent with this specification, as well as current regulations and requirements for the manuals for the installation and operation of devices;
- Perform the assembly of terminal boxes at the boundary of the building in a place convenient for maintenance and connection of external cables;
- Implement cable lines inside the building from instrumentation and controls to terminal boxes;
- Implement the connection of cable lines instrumentation and controls to terminal boxes as consistent with this specification, requirements of the Electrical installation code and instructions for the electrical facilities of the control system;
- Provide grounding of instrumentation and controls as consistent with this specification and requirements of the Electrical installation code;
- Provide structures for laying the cables of instrumentation and controls inside the building to terminal boxes;
- Structures for fastening cables shall be selected taking into account the separate routing of 220 V cable, 24 V cable and spark-safe circuits; cable entries to the building of the diesel genset for the cables of instruments and controls; external networks;
- Cable entry devices shall be separate for instrumentation and controls cables with a voltage of 220V, 24V and spark-safe circuits;
- The cable entry devices of terminal connection boxes, instrumentation and controls devices and actuating mechanisms shall feature fixation of the mechanical protection of control cables;
- Provide grounding of instrumentation and controls as consistent with this specification and Electrical installation code. Provide installation of ground signs at the points of connection of the grounding conductor;
- The degree of protection of instrumentation and controls, distribution boxes, etc., including cable entries and plugs located outdoors, shall not be lower than IP56, and for the equipment placed in the block box premises, not lower than IP42 (for normal premises) and not lower IP54 (for premises of an explosive/flammable design) as consistent with GOST14254;
- Provide cables with compliance with the requirements of fire safety as consistent with GOST31565;
- Provide the location of cable structures, transitions, descents and other mounting products of instrumentation systems in compliance with the requirements of SNiP 3.05.07 and Electrical installation code, as well as outside the zones where maintenance of processing facilities is carried out.
Automation facilities shall provide:
- the safety of work
during operation according to the rules and standards valid in the Russian
- performance in the
climatic conditions of the region according to this specification.
The automation system
shall be provided with the necessary stand-by of technical means for
uninterrupted operation in the warranty period. Coordinate with the Client specification
of devices, equipment, and materials of instruments and controls, as well as
controller equipment of the control station supplied as part of the unit;
The control and
measurement means that are part of the supply shall have certificates of verification/calibration
with a validity period of not more than 2/3 of the calibration interval at the
time of the pre-commissioning;
controls shall have 100% analog of Russian production or be produced in the
The level of
explosion protection of the instrumentation installed in explosive zones shall
correspond to the zone according to GOST 30852.9, the category and group of an
explosive mixture according to the Electrical Installation Code;
The devices of
instrumentation and controls installed in explosive zones should be in an
explosion-proof housing, mainly with the explosion protection of the type “ia”
- a sparkling chain according to GOST 30852.10. In the absence of equipment Ex
“ia”, apply equipment with explosion protection of the type “d” - a flameproof
casing and coordinate this decision with the client;
controls shall be delivered with stainless steel plates indicating the position
of instrumentation and controls;
Connect the complete
equipment supplied (instrumentation and controls, actuating mechanisms, and
launch equipment) to the diesel genset ACS. Cable lines shall be selected under
The control system
shall have built-in diagnostic tools and ensure the full self-diagnostics of
software and hardware:
diagnostics of field equipment (sensors);
- diagnostics of the
integrity of information channels of communication with field equipment and
- diagnostics of the
operability of controller equipment with details of each module and
- diagnostics and
processing of software errors;
- diagnostics and
processing of errors of manual input of operational personnel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR METROLOGICAL SUPPORT
measuring means including measurement channels and controllers included in the
system of control, management and emergency shutdown system shall have:
- Mark/certificate of valid verification or corresponding mark in the passport of primary verification from an accredited center in the prescribed manner in ensuring the uniformity of measurements (in compliance with the requirements of Federal law from 11.06.2008 No. 102-FZ “On ensuring uniformity of measurements” and PR 50.2.104);
- Certificate (or declaration) of conformity TR TS 010;
- Certificate of conformity TR TS 012;
- Valid license (certificate) on approval of the type of measuring instruments and entry in the Information fund of measuring instruments of the Russian Federation with a description of the type, verification procedure;
- Certificate of primary (periodic) verification, with an expiration date of at least 2/3 of the calibration interval on the day of pre-commissioning;
- Passport, specification, installation and operation manual in Russian.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HEATING AND VENTILATING SYSTEMS
implement automatic control of heating devices using a temperature sensor with
the possibility of switching to manual control mode.
Requirements for the ventilation system of the machinery compartment
- Supply and exhaust natural ventilation shall provide single air exchange through heat-insulated deflectors;
- Provide mechanical exhaust emergency ventilation of batch operation designed to remove 8 times the volume of air in the full volume of the room from the lower zone;
- The mechanical exhaust emergency ventilation shall be turned on automatically when reaching 10% of the lower explosive limit of gas, vapor and air-and-fuel mixtures (paragraph 7.2.11 of SP 60.13330.2012) and processing facilities shall be turned off automatically when reaching 50% of the lower explosive limit of gas, vapor and air-and-fuel mixtures (paragraph 6.20 of In-house process engineering standards 03/170/567-87);
- Provide manual turning on of the mechanical exhaust emergency ventilation from a button control station outside the building at the main entrance to the premises;
- Provide backing up of the mechanical exhaust emergency ventilation.
supply and exhaust ventilation with natural draft through jalousies (exclude deflectors)
and mechanical exhaust emergency ventilation of batch operation in the machinery
system shall be supplied as part of instrumentation and controls, which ensure
the ventilation operation according to the set algorithm.
required to provide for the transmission of ventilation systems emergency
status signal from the control cabinet to the client's TP ACS system.
ventilation system's automatic control cabinets shall have input for signals
from the ACS system to turn off ventilation systems in case of fire and turn
them on in case of gas contamination.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRE ALARM AND SECURITY ALARM SYSTEMS
detect a fire in the premises of the emergency diesel genset and start the
automatic fire extinguishing unit, with the preliminary signals to the
automated control system of the genset, as well as the control of the technical
means of the fire warning system, the delivery set of the diesel genset shall
include a fire alarm system, an automatic fire extinguishing system, warning
and evacuation management system.
block diagram of the automatic fire extinguishing system, fire alarm and
warning system in case of fire is given in Annex B.
Equipment for controlling automatic fire extinguishing unit, fire alarm and
fire warning shall include:
- Device for indicating and control of automatic fire extinguishing appliances and annunciators;
- Fire alarm control device of medium information capacity (the number of connected alarm loops is at least 20);
- Combined smoke and heat fire detectors, IP not lower than 44;
- “START” manual release unit, temperature limits from minus 60 to plus 85 ºС, IP not lower than 67;
- Door status sensor: magnetic contact security alarm, IP not lower than 55;
- Sound explosion-proof alarm, Ехd explosion-proof mark, IP not lower than 65;
- Visual fire alarm, ‘Gas! Leave Now!’ note, IP not lower than 55;
- The light display, ‘Gas! Leave Now!’ note, IP not lower than 65;
- The light display, ‘Automatic controls off' note, IP not lower than 65.
4. The arrangement
of the automatic fire extinguishing system, warning and evacuation management
system is given in Annex C.
5. Fire detectors
shall be connected to a fire alarm control device installed in the fire alarm
6. Arrange automatic
fire and manual annunciators, manual start units according to VNTP 03/170/567,
SP 5.13130, and passport documentation for annunciators.
7. Protect every
room with a separate fire alarm loop. Connect manual and automatic fire
detectors to separate loops. The unit for the manual start of the fire
extinguishing unit shall be installed outside at the entrance door to the container.
During operation, the manual starter shall be sealed and protected against
accidental actuation. Mark the place of installation of the manual starter with
the sign as consistent with GOST R 12.4.026-2001. The location of the manual detector,
the manual start unit shall be marked with a special fire safety sign according
to GOST R 12.4.026 and NPB 160. The lighting at the point of installation of
the detector shall be at least standard.
8. Mark the
location of the manual detector, manual start unit with a special fire safety
sign according to GOST R 12.4.026 and NPB 160. The lighting at the point of
installation of the detector shall be at least standard.
formation of the "Fire" signal and the command to start the automatic
fire extinguishing system shall be carried out when two or more fire detectors
are triggered and switched on according to the "I" logic circuit in
compliance with the requirements of paragraph 14.1 of SP 5.13130.2009. To form
this command, there shall be at least four fire detectors connected to two
alarm loops in the protected room.
launch of the gaseous fire suppression unit shall be carried out in automatic
mode - when the fire alarm is triggered, and in manual (remote) mode, after
turning off the processing, ventilation equipment and upon expiration of the time
delay required for personnel evacuation - at least 30 seconds after turning on
the warning devices.
an alarm in a room protected by an automatic fire extinguishing unit, and
before entering it as consistent with GOST 12.4.009-83*, GOST 12.3.046-91 and
paragraph 12.4.3 of SP 5.13130-2009 “Fire fighting systems. Automatic fire alarm
and fire-extinguishing systems. Design rules and regulations”.
room, install a light annunciator with the “Gas! Leave now!” note and a sound
annunciator, install light annunciators before entering the protected premises
(display) with corresponding “Gas! Leave now!” and “Automatic devices off”
notes and additional sound fire annunciator. Mark the places of the annunciator
location with signs as consistent with GOST R 12.4.026-2001.
the connection of the trigger circuits of the gaseous fire suppression unit to
the controlled outputs (start circuit) of the control and indicating device of
automatic fire extinguishing equipment according to the documentation for the
device. To turn off the ventilation equipment, use the relay outputs of the
device. If it is necessary to increase the number of relay outputs, use a
disable the automatic mode of operation of the system and block the start of
the fire extinguishing system when the door to the protected room is opened,
sensors for monitoring the door status shall be provided. Measures shall be
taken to prevent the self-opening of the door from excessive pressure.
the arrangement of fire alarms and cable routing according to the requirements
of SP 3.13130.
15. Mark the
places of the annunciator location with a special sign under GOST R 12.4.026
and NPB 160.
off the heating and ventilation equipment, the socket network and routine
lighting in case of fire at the signal of the control and indicating equipment of
automatic fire extinguishing equipment. To disconnect the equipment in case of fire,
provide a shunt release in the auxiliaries board. To coordinate the load
between the control and indicating equipment and the shunt release (220 V),
provide a switching device. Install the switching device close to the shunt
release. Provide cable lines from the fire alarm panel to the auxiliaries board
and turn off the equipment in case of fire.
17. For the
safe and normal operation of the equipment under operating conditions, place control
and indicating equipment and auxiliary equipment in a wall-mounted metal
cabinet (fire alarm panel), with a degree of protection not lower than IP 54. Locate
the fire alarm panel at a height no lower than 1,5 m from the floor level. The
manufacturing plant shall determine the overall dimensions of the fire alarm panel.
of control and indicating equipment of the PA and evacuation system are given
- Control and indicating fire device for automatic fire extinguishing devices and annunciators. The device is designed to protect one fire-extinguishing zone, receive and process signals from automatic and manual annunciators, control sound and light annunciators, control gaseous fire suppression systems. Device characteristics: the number of radial non-specific fire alarm loops - 3 pcs. The number of radial non-specific controlled circuits - 4 pcs. Controlled outputs - 5 pcs. Light indication on the front panel, at least 27 LEDs. External electronic key reader – 1 input. Interface type RS-485. Power supply voltage 187…242 V (50 Hz), 12 V built-in accumulator battery (4,5 A·h) – 1 unit. Temperature range from 0 to plus 50 °C.
- Control and indicating fire device of medium informational capacity (the number of connected alarm loops is at least 20). Device characteristics. The number of radial non-specific signaling loops is at least 20. Magnetoelectric relay (dry contact) – 3 units: 28 V – 0,8 А or 80 V from 0,1 MA to 50 MA. Magnetoelectric relays – 2 units: 12 or 24 V to 0,8 A with control of load connection circuits for open and short circuit, overcurrent protection. Power supply from an external DC source, supply voltage 10.2 ÷ 28.0 V. Number of power inputs - 2. Interface type RS-485.
- Redundant secondary power supply (output voltage ±24 V) with batteries. Device characteristics. Constant output voltage - 20.0 ÷ 27.8 V. Rated load current - no more than 0 ... 4.0 A. Supply voltage 220 V, frequency 50 ± 1 Hz. Number of batteries (batteries) - 2 pcs. Time of technical readiness no more than 6 s. The overall dimensions of the power supply are determined by the manufacturing plant. Determine the type of power source and the capacity of the batteries by calculating the current consumption and the operating time of all technical means of the PA and evacuation system from the battery 24 hours in standby mode plus 3 hours in the "Alarm" mode. Provide signaling: Signal of the presence of mains voltage "Network"; - Signal of the presence of battery voltage "Battery".
- Line protection unit. Unit characteristics. Interface type RS-485. Limit voltage 230 V ± 20%. Breakdown rating (dynamic) <650 V. Number of protected lines – 2.
- Network protection unit. Unit characteristics. Maximum working voltage 250 В. Maximum load power 500 W. Transition resistance (supply frequency 50 Hz) – no more than 1 Ohm. Maximum protection actuation voltage between two wires of a balanced input 220 V (L) and 220 V (N) – 300 V.
19. Power fire
safety devices according to the requirements of SP 6.13130.2013 “Fire fighting
systems. Electrical facilities. Fire safety regulations”. Provide the
installation of individual automatic switches having a distinctive color. The
control and indicating equipment shall be equipped with rechargeable batteries
that ensure the operation of the automatic fire extinguishing and fire alarm
system in standby mode for 24 hours plus 3 hours of system operation in alarm
source shall be equipped with batteries that ensure the operation of the automatic
fire extinguishing and fire alarm system in standby mode for 24 hours plus 3
hours of system operation in alarm mode.
protect control and indicating equipment from high-voltage impulse noise, as well
as to protect against prolonged overvoltages above 250 V, provide a protective
a protective line unit to connect the external cable line of the trunk
interface (agree on interface type, data transfer protocol with the client) of
the integrated fire alarm system and isolate the system devices.
fire control panel, auxiliary equipment, secondary power supply, complete with
batteries, should be placed in a wall-mounted metal cabinet. The manufacturing
plant shall determine the overall dimensions of the cabinet.
a protective line unit to connect an external cable line of the trunk interface
(agree upon interface type, data transfer protocol with the client) of an
integrated fire alarm system and isolate system devices
23. The control
and indicating fire device, auxiliary equipment, secondary power supply,
completed with batteries, shall be placed in a wall-mounted metal cabinet. The
overall dimensions of the cabinet are determined by the manufacturing plant.
24. When locating
devices in the cabinet follow the requirements of paragraph 13.14 of SP
5.13130.2009 and GOST R 53325.
devices in the PA and evacuation system shall be combined into one information
communication line with the interface (interface type, data transfer protocol
to be agreed with the client). Use terminal blocks to connect external cables
and disconnect cables in the cabinet.
lines of fire fighting systems shall be made as consistent with GOST31565 from
fire-resistant cables with copper conductors that are flame retardant for
bunched wiring in category A, with low smoke and gas emission (ng-FRLS) or
halogen-free (ng-FRHF). It is not allowed to lay cable lines of fire fighting systems
together with other cables and wires in the same box, pipe, bundle, closed
channel of a building structure or on the same tray, as consistent with SP
27. Lay the
loops of fire alarm and warning and evacuation management systems in case in
the premises in trays (skirting boards). Implement the passages of cables
through walls in a pipe. The gaps between the cables and the pipe (opening,
etc.), as well as reserve pipes (openings, etc.) shall be sealed with an easily
removable mass of non-combustible material. Ensure that the fire resistance of
the opening is not less than the fire resistance of the wall. When laying
signal cables, electrical cables and control cables in parallel, maintain sizes
of at least 500 mm (Electrical installation code, 6 edition).
28. For the
possibility of leading in external interface cables of the integrated PA and
evacuation system, provide a cable gland with a separating seal in the diesel
genset for leading in external cables with a maximum outer diameter of up to 20
mm (at least 10 pcs.), specify a place for installation of cable entry with the
client. Provide for empty cable channels to lay external cables from the input
place to the fire alarm panel.
29. To assemble
communication and alarm equipment in compliance with the requirements of the
Electrical installation code, Federal law dated 22.07.2008 № 123-FZ “Technical
regulations for fire safety requirements”, SP 5.13130, SP 3.13130, SP 6.13130, In-house
process engineering standards 01/87/04 and operation manuals for corresponding
devices. Connect all metal cases of devices to the internal grounding loop as
consistent with the Electrical installation code.
used equipment shall meet the requirements of Federal law dated 22.07.2008 No.
123-FZ “Technical regulations for fire safety requirements” and have corresponding
fire safety certificates and certificates of compliance.
engineering solutions shall be agreed upon with the developer of this
specification and the client.
documents for the fire alarm and warning system shall be submitted, it shall contain:
- Fire alarm and warning system function chart;
- Wiring diagrams for connecting technical equipment (detectors, annunciators, control and indicating equipment, etc.);
- Layout of technical facilities and laying of alarm loops, as well as communication lines for technical facilities;
- Marks for installation of devices and laying of cable lines;
- Plans for the location of technical facilities and laying of alarm loops, as well as communication lines for technical facilities;
- Marks of installation of devices and laying of cable lines;
- Location plans (junction boxes, cable entry devices) for subsequent integration into the overall fire alarm and warning system;
- Scheme (table) of power distribution;
- Calculation of direct current consumption of technical means of fire alarm and warning systems in standby mode and alarm mode (selection of a backup power source if necessary);
- General drawings of non-typical solutions, structures and equipment;
- Cable log;
- Bill of quantities.
1. Install balanced
magnetic switches on the doors of the fire alarm control cabinet, on entrance
doors, with a connection through junction boxes as consistent with SP
2. Lead loops
from the switches to the fire control and indicating device installed in the
fire alarm control cabinet.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TESTS AND EQUIPMENT ACCEPTANCE
- Accept the diesel genset according to the company’s methodological regulations ‘Acceptance quality control of material and technical resources at the construction projects of the Company’ No. P2-01 M-0034 and requirements of paragraph 3 GOST 29328-92;
- Acceptance and quality control of the TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset (assembly units and parts, materials, components and individual operations) shall be carried out by the manufacturing plant’s QC department for compliance with the requirements of this specification, TU 27.31-001-23041585-2018 and design documents. The result of acceptance is the QC department’s stamp with a signature in the passport;
- To control the quality and acceptance of manufactured products, the manufacturing plant shall carry out the following types of tests: acceptance tests; typical tests under GOST 33115; reliability tests according to GOST R 53176; periodic.
- Acceptance tests shall be carried out at the manufacturing plant according to the specification or manufacturing plants’ program and methodology for acceptance tests considering the requirements of GOST 15.309;
- Periodical tests shall be carried out following the program and test methodology considering the requirements of GOST 15.309;
- At the client’s request (under a contract), acceptance and periodical tests shall be carried out with the participation of the client’s representative in the presence of the QC department by and at the cost of the manufacturing plant;
- Carry out run-in test and bench tests of the diesel generator at the manufacturing plant to confirm the guaranteed operational indicators;
- Perform operational tests of Equipment (under load) lasting at least 72 hours on the construction site and achievement of guaranteed indicators by the equipment;
- Based on the test results, the manufacturing plant shall provide documents confirming the operational characteristics of the equipment, the load characterization of the turbine.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RELIABILITY MEASURES
- All TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel genset systems shall be of a reliable design, tested, and designed for operation in the given conditions of the environment. There shall be data confirming the successful operation of the offered equipment and systems in similar conditions;
- The delivered equipment shall be certified as consistent with RD 03-85;
- All materials used to manufacture the unit shall be stable and reliable in the operating environment and have certificates characterizing the chemical composition, mechanical properties, and test results;
- The client (or authorized person) has a right to inspect the quality control of the manufactured equipment at the manufacturing plant;
- Reliability measures and safety indicators shall be provided at the engineering stage:
- By the right choice of materials for main assemblies, mounting assemblies, and parts/items meeting the requirements of operating conditions of these Methodical guidelines;
- By the use of assemblies and parts tested under operating conditions or tested as part of layouts and prototypes;
- By the strength analysis of the main elements of the structure with providing safety margins and considering seismic loads.
plant of the diesel genset shall guarantee the implementation of the requirements
of this specification; requirements of current state standards, guidelines, RF
Government Decrees, building codes and regulations indicated in this
specification, TU 27.11.31-001- 23041585-2018.
warranty period is at least 24 months from the date of commissioning but no
more than 36 months upon shipment;
periods of operation of the purchased equipment/product - according to the
specified warranty periods of operation for the corresponding equipment/product
according to the relevant documents of the accompanying documentation for the
If defects caused
by poor-quality manufacturing and confirmed by a report of the established form
on the part of the client during the warranty period are discovered, the
supplier shall eliminate the defects or replace the equipment/product /
structural element or the entire unit.
The technical services of the manufacturing plant (supplier)
technical services of the manufacturing plant shall correspond to GOST 15.005, and
- Engineering load-bearing frame and envelope of the unit (building);
- Engineering the systems of processing facilities, power supply, automation, ventilation, automatic fire suppression, fire and security alarm located in the unit (building);
- Manufacturing, testing and delivering equipment as a set;
- Erection supervision work;
- Staff training (as agreed with the client);
- Provide for carrying out operation tests (load tests) of the equipment lasting at least 72 hours at the construction site and the achievement of guaranteed performance by the equipment.
- The supplier shall be responsible for the complete design, supply of materials, manufacturing, inspection, testing, in full conformity with this specification, the relevant instructions, standards and regulations given in the "References" section.
- The supplier shall coordinate all deviations from the design and estimate documentation with the Client.
- Recognition by the Supplier of the technical characteristics given in this specification does not release him from the obligation to supply equipment of the proper design that meets the operating conditions and standards for labor protection and industrial safety.
- Within the scope of the equipment supply, technological and technical solutions, the scope of automation, types of instrumentation and automation equipment, as well as engineering solutions (power supply, ventilation, heating, gas control, fire alarm, fire extinguishing) are the responsibility of the supplier with the implementation of technical regulations valid in the Russian Federation, norms, rules and this specification.
- The Supplier shall give proposals on the degree of redundancy of the diesel genset taking into account the guaranteed reliability measures of their operation and permissible power overloads.
- The Supplier shall submit variant calculations for the routine and emergency operation of the diesel genset under the most unfavorable genset conditions including the determination of the values and period of dips in the power delivered to the existing network associated with the start-up and power-up parameters of standby power units.
- The design of the diesel genset shall allow for the main types of equipment repairs at the place of operation, replacing individual components without transportation to the manufacturing plant or equipment repair should be carried out at the regional representative office of the manufacturing plant in the Russian Federation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFIGURATION
A modular building made from sandwich panels completed with pull-out equipment.
Core process equipment:
- TE.100S-T400-2RN diesel generator;
- Cooling system with the air valve and fire prevention device;
- Oil tank with filling port, settler, manual oil pump, oil gauge;
- Fuel system with fuel tank;
- Exhaust system with silencer and plug for condensate drain.
- Control cabinet and auxiliaries board;
- VRU-0,4 kV input switching device;
- Load sharing unit;
- Terminal boxes, operating rooms;
- Cable products and structures for cable routing;
- Routine and emergency lighting (as consistent with premises categories); external lighting (over the entry) in an explosion-proof housing;
- Electric heating;
- Ventilation system;
- System of automated synchronization of the parallel operation with other diesel gensets and mains
- Instrumentation and controls equipment: instrumentation and controls in the unit for metering and control
Other equipment and systems
- Equipment of fire alarm system and fire warning systems;
- Automatic fire extinguishing system and fire equipment.
- Lifting mechanisms for maintenance and dismantling of equipment;
- Arctic diesel fuel DT-A-K3(K4, K5) minus 52 according to GOST R 55475-2013 sufficient for commissioning;
- A set of protective equipment as consistent with the "Rules for the use and testing of protective equipment used in electrical units, technical requirements for them”;
- Emergency fire-fighting equipment as consistent with paragraph 70 of RF Government Decree dated 25.04.2012 N 390;
- Board for placing safety means and bracket for fire extinguisher;
- Installation kit;
- Dielectric carpet and gloves;
- First aid kit;
- Portable light with independent supply source;
- Wall literature pouch;
- Electrical hazard sign on the outside of the front door to warn maintenance staff about entering an electric hazard area.
Spare parts, tools and accessories
genset shall be supplied with a set of spare parts, special tools and operating
supplies for commissioning and for the first 2 years of operation (1000
operating hours) including coolant, engine oil, lubricants. These products shall
be supplied with instructions and manuals containing sufficient information for
proper use, special handling and safety restrictions.
protective equipment against electric shock (insulating measuring rods and
tongs, voltage indicators, portable grounding, dielectric mats, gloves, boots,
REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENTATION AND TECHNICAL DATA OF DESIGN DOCUMENTS:
- Estimates including all costs for supplied equipment (according to the specification of items and materials), as well as costs for construction, installation, and pre-commissioning activities;
- Diagram of the mounting of the unit onto foundations (number of supporting points, their binding);
- Type of fastening of the unit to foundations (anchor welded connection to embedded parts), and in case of bolt clamps – the diameter of holes for bolts in the building foundation, hole pattern, the required length of projecting parts of bolts;
- Process flow diagram;
- Building plan with a breakdown of premises;
- Solutions for interior decoration;
- Display of facades (facade color);
- Drawings of characteristic sections of the unit with the image of load-bearing and enveloping structures, indicating the relative elevations of the levels of structures, floors, the bottom of beams, trusses, coatings with a description of roof structures and other structural elements;
- Plans of floors, coatings, roofing;
- Location diagrams of enclosing structures and partitions;
- Points of application of loads on the foundation from the unit with bindings;
- The values of the loads (vertical, static and dynamic) from the unit transmitted to the foundations at the attachment points, indicate the type of loads taken into account (dead weight, etc.);
- Equipment diagram, layout;
- Diagram of electrical connection of consumers (lighting, heating, ventilation) and location of terminal boxes;
- Automation diagram;
- Diagram/plan of the location of electric heaters (in case of unit heating);
- Unit ventilation scheme (with the location and orientation of the deflector on the side surface of the unit);
- Diagram for connecting external wiring for measuring instruments / automation;
- Fire and security alarm diagram;
- Layout for аire and security alarm communication equipment - at the request of the Client;
- Specifications for all types of equipment, products and materials for the diesel genset (stop valves, supports and block components, indicating units of measurement, quantity and weight (volume));
- Specification for all materials and structures, indicating units of measurement, quantity and weight (volume);
- Specification for all materials and structures, the installation of which, to be combined into a whole, should be carried out on the site, as well as the number of installation connections (joints) of electrical cables, pipelines, etc.;
- Unit slinging diagram;
- Thermal engineering calculation of building envelopes (walls, floor, coating);
- Strength calculation of frame building structures, load-bearing elements of the building and summary of loads on foundations; information about the adopted calculation methodology, the calculation and software package using which the calculation was performed;
- List of scopes of construction and installation works carried out at the site for the final assembly of the facility.
Operating documentation according to GOST 2.601:
- One copy of passport with supplement:
- Diesel genset passport;
- Passports and operation manuals for main and supporting facilities;
- Building assembly drawing, equipment drawings with cross-sectional views, sections and equipment specifications;
- Assembly drawing "Location of tools and measuring/automation instruments" of the unit;
- Diagram/plan of the location of electric heaters (in case of unit heating);
- Basic combined diagram;
- List of shut-off valves and connecting elements with passports for products;
- List of measuring instruments/automation with passports, technical descriptions, operating instructions, testing methods for the product/equipment
- Basic combined diagram;
- Automation diagrams;
- Documentations for the ACS;
- Noise characteristic of the equipment according to GOST 12.1.003;
- Operation manual;
- Manufacturer's warranty;
- Protocol (report) on the results of tests and control at the manufacturing plant.
The operation manual shall correspond to the requirements of GOST 2.610 and include the next sections:
- Description and operation;
- intended use;
- List of parts, assembly units, components that have a limited service life (resource) and require replacement, regardless of their technical condition;
- List of possible failures (including critical ones) for parts, assembly units, components;
- Criteria for limit states (including critical ones) of parts, assemblies and components that precede failures (or critical failures).
- Certificate of Conformity/Declaration of Conformity
- Technical regulation of the Customs Union 010;
- A valid permit for use issued by Rostekhnadzor completed with an industrial safety expert opinion and a copy of the letter of its approval and registration (in cases where the opinion is indicated in the permit as the basis for issuing a permit for use); a copy of the GOST R certificate shall also be provided along with a copy of the permit (if the product is subject to mandatory certification in the GOST R system, or was subject before the entry of the relevant technical regulation into force, provided that the GOST R certificate was also issued before the entry into force of the relevant technical regulation, and at the same time, the period of the transition period established by the technical regulation did not expire); for products manufactured after 01.01.2014, instead of a permit for use, only a copy of an industrial safety expert opinion registered with Rostekhnadzor no earlier than 01.01.2014 can be provided;
- For exclusive, innovative equipment that has not previously been supplied to the territory of the Russian Federation, or manufactured individually, as well as for equipment that has the necessary permits, the validity of which expires before the planned manufacture date, the manufacturing plant (supplier) of this equipment guarantees the presentation of all necessary documents before acceptance of the facility into operation;
- Certificate of conformity with the requirements of TR CU 012;
- Certificate for automatic fire extinguishing unit;
- A mark/certificate for instruments and measuring/automation instruments from an accredited center in the prescribed manner in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements
- Supplied equipment of foreign manufacturers shall be in compliance with the regulatory documents of the Russian Federation and the client, state standards of the Russian Federation;
- Up-to-date catalog of spare parts and components of the diesel genset;
- Shipping documentation (picking list, packing list, shipping specification for components (shutoff valves, measuring, control and automation tools and other products included in the unit).
As consistent with GOST34.201 the diesel genset ACS shall have the next documents:
- Technical design sheet;
- List of operation papers;
- Project summary including general system description;
- Description of automated functions;
- Program and methodology of complex tests;
- Program and methodology of factory tests;
- Official list;
- List of input signals and data;
- List of output signals (documents);
- Drawing of the form of documents (video frame);
- PLC and control panel software description (to the extent required) in digital media as consistent with RD 50-34.698, description of algorithms (to the extent required) as consistent with GOST19.701;
- Systems programmer’s (administrator’s) manual;
- Programmer’s manual;
- User's manual (operator’s);
- Software description;
- Software specification;
- Hardware block diagram;
- Automation diagram;
- Hardware description;
- Equipment specification;
- Hardware manual;
- Outside wiring plugging chart;
- Outside wiring connection diagram;
- Tables of connections and linking;
- General view drawing;
- Equipment and wiring layout
- Control cabinet basic diagram (electric);
- List of spare parts, tools and accessories
- Regulations for system maintenance;
- Servicing charts;
- Regulations for granting access.
for the content of documents are determined as consistent with RD 50-34.698, as
well as corresponding state standards: Unified system of program documentation;
Unified design documentation system.
developed document shall be assigned an independent designation. Document
designations shall comply with GOST 34.201.
contain a list of elements and be carried out as consistent with GOST2.701.
diagram for external wiring, tables of connections and circuit diagrams shall
reflect the entire range of technical means that are part of the ACS.
documentation shall be submitted in triplicate on paper and in two copies in
electronic form. The documentation provided shall be agreed upon with the
REQUIREMENTS IN THE AREA OF INDUSTRIAL, FIRE SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
for occupational health & safety, industrial and fire safety according to:
Federal rules and regulations in the area of industrial safety "Safety
rules in the oil and gas industry", approved by order of Rostekhnadzor
dated 12.03.2013 No. 101, Federal Law dated 22.07.2008 No. 123-FZ
"Technical regulations on fire safety requirements", SP 231.1311500
including the following requirements:
- The arrangement of processing facilities, piping accessories shall provide the convenience and safety of their operation, the possibility of carrying out repair work and prompt measures to prevent or localize emergencies;
- The arrangement of control and management systems shall be carried out in places convenient and safe for maintenance;
- Ensure the safety of the unit design by selecting materials for the main assembly units, parts and elements of pipelines considering operating parameters and conditions;
- The material for the main assembly units (parts/structural elements/pipelines) shall be approved for use according to the current regulatory document of the Russian Federation;
- The use of material grades of foreign manufacturers for the main assembly units (parts / structural elements / pipelines), as well as the expansion of use parameters for materials, are allowed when they are included in the lists of permitted materials approved in the prescribed manner, and/or in agreement with specialized expert ( \materials science) organizations;
- Electrical facilities in the unit shall meet the requirements of the Electrical installation code.
Safety measures for staff and equipment
measures for staff and equipment according to Electrical installation code, RD
34.21.122, SO 153-34.21.122 and requirements of this specification: automatic
disconnection of supply; potential equalization; protective grounding; limitation
of vibration at workplaces; limitations by sound power level; limitation by radio
shock hazard” signs to all electric facilities as consistent with GOST R
plates on the entrance doors of the building manufactures as consistent with
Fire Prevention Rules in the Russian Federation approved by the government
decree dated 25.04.2012 No. 390 with an inscription containing the next
Name of the
premises; explosion-fire hazard and fire danger category; zone class as
consistent with chapters 5, 7, 8 of the Federal law dated 22.07.2008 No. 123-FZ
“Technical regulations for fire safety requirements”.
fire-fighting equipment - provide according to Fire Prevention Rules in the
Russian Federation approved by the RF Government decree dated 25.04.2012 No.
- All electrical facilities of the unit shall be grounded as consistent with the Electrical installation code and connected to the internal grounding loop;
- The external ground loop shall have a ground clamp in compliance with the requirements of GOST 21130. The grounding point shall be marked with water-proof grounding signs;
- The internal and external ground loops shall be connected in at least two places on opposite sides of the unit;
- The resistance of grounding devices used for grounding shall be less than 4 Ohm (Electrical installation code).
Automatic fire suppression
The type of fire suppression – gas, carbon dioxide.
- Implement the automatic fire extinguishing system as consistent with SP 5.13130.
- Gaseous fire suppression systems shall comply with GOST Р 50969.
- Fire extinguishing agent pipelines shall be made of steel pipes according to GOST 8734. Pipeline connections shall be made with threaded fittings made of a material similar to pipelines.
- The design of pipelines shall provide the possibility of their purging to remove dirt, condensation, water after hydraulic tests.
- Fire extinguishing pipelines shall be grounded.
- The fire-extinguishing system shall have 100% fire suppressant capacity.