Technical specification of “Sever” (North) type container:
The container body provides strength, safety, and transportation possibility; the bottom is covered with
a 1.2 mm solid sheet. The outer casing is made of 1.5 mm thick profiled steel sheets. The design of the
container ensures that there is no frost on the inner surfaces when the door is closed and the container
heating system is operating.
The container has non-combustible thermal insulation and is designed to operate in the ambient
temperature range from - 40 to +40 degrees C. The floor is all-welded, made of corrugated 4 mm thick
steel, welded to the metal base of the container and by an intermittent seam to the cross-beams of the
container. The floor provides drainage of technical liquids into special trays with drain holes.
Welding is executed under GOST 5264-80, GOST 14771-76, and GOST 8713-79. No penetration is allowed.
Seams are cleaned from sagging after welding. Technological opening for installation and dismantling of
the main equipment is located in the end wall of the container, which is combined with the outlet valve.
Ventilation hatches have louvered grilles and covers above them from the outside of the container.
Opening covers - made of steel sheet with a thickness of at least 1.5 mm, equipped with stoppers for the
open position and latches for the closed position.
Water runoff and the ability to remove snow from the roof. Doors with an overhead bolt lock and handles.
Two grounding bolts with nuts (d = 12mm) diagonally. Water tightness with closed doors, ventilation, and
assembly openings; the presence of protective visors over the door.
Upper container slinging, slinging loops are provided. The inner sheeting of the walls and ceiling is
made of light gray profiled metal sheets.
The outside of the container is painted following the requirements of GOST 9.401-91. The outside color
of the container is blue. By agreement, it is possible to paint in any other color (no cost increase).
- Protection against electric shock and prevention of fire due to leaking currents;
- Grounding and neutral protective conductors have a distinctive color;
- Installation of electrical equipment is executed following the requirements of GOST 23274-84, GOST
12.1.019-79. Auxiliaries board, cable trays with auxiliary cables for diesel generator sets and
container systems; internal grounding line and main grounding bus (GZSh); protection against
secondary manifestations of lightning, interference, and overvoltage is provided following the
requirements of the Electric Installation Code.
- Work lighting 220V;
- Emergency lighting powered by DGS rechargeable batteries
Heating and ventilation:
- Air valves with electric drives;
- Electric convectors;
- The system provides air supply for the operation of the generating set;
- Heating devices are controlled by thermostats;
- Electric convectors ensure the air temperature is not lower than + 10°С.
Fire and security alarm and automatic powder fire extinguishing:
- Security and fire detectors;
- Sound and light fire alarm devices;
- Devices providing power supply to the installation;
- Alarm loops, electrical power circuits;
- Fire extinguishing devices.